Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Second Week - better than the first

I have totally recommitted myself to this challenge. Last week was very difficult because I was so involved in other things that I couldn't work out or eat as healthy as I should. It is so good to meet the other ladies in the wellness for workouts. You are my inspiration. I started my food log a couple of days ago at work and then accidentally threw it into the shredder. Oops. I bought a small notebook today and will start over. I loved working with Heidi this morning and relearning how to use the exercise equipment. Seems like they move some of the equipment around and that confused me. It doesn't take much. I'm supposed to hike up to the Y tonight but that isn't going to happen because of the rain. I talk about this program at work and am getting a lot of support from everyone. They even invited me to participate in a triathalon in Sept. HaHa - I don't street bike nor do I swim. Yuba Lake - I don't think so.

No comments: